Anshumat has practiced immigration law for over twenty years. He has represented clients in many industry sectors, which includes but not limited to engineering, banking and finance, hospitality, and information technology. His deep knowledge of both immigrant and nonimmigrant classifications has proved integral for U.S. companies in maintaining seamless global mobility. He handles all green card matters, including EB-1, EB-2, and PERM labor certification filings. In addition, Anshumat has a long track record of success in nonimmigrant representation, including L-1A, L-1B, L-1 Blanket, and H-1B petitions for a diverse range of employers and occupations.
Anshumat holds a Juris Doctorate from Rutgers University and was a managing editor of the Rutgers Computer & Technology Law Journal. He also holds a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from New Jersey Institute of Technology and a bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering from RVCE, Bangalore University. Anshumat is admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey.
Memberships & Admissions
- American Immigration Lawyer Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Bar Admission: New Jersey
- Bangalore University, B.S. Electronics Engineering
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, M.S. Electrical Engineering
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.