Andrew has practiced immigration law for nearly four decades. In the course of his career, he has represented clients from a wide range of industry sectors that includes, but not limited to: global banking institutions, investment banking and private equity companies, publicly traded and privately held multi-national corporations, and non-profit scientific research institutions. In addition to representing businesses and organizations, he has helped countless individuals in their personal immigration matters, on behalf of whom he has appeared before immigration services throughout the United States. Andrew also shares a passion for the arts and has helped many artists of different disciplines obtain immigration benefits based on their talent and achievement.
Andrew remains vigilant in every representation and is actively involved in critical stages of the case process. His deep knowledge of U.S. immigration law place him among the foremost immigration experts in the nation.
- Global banking institution with more than 20,000 employees in their ongoing transfer of executive, managerial, and specialized personnel.
- Commercial banking institution with more than 1,500 employees in their ongoing transfer of executive-level personnel.
- Publicly-traded multinational electronics company with over 90,000 employees in their ongoing transfer of executive and managerial personnel.
- Publicly-traded private security and protection company with over 60,000 employees in their ongoing transfer of executive and managerial personnel.
- U.S. government research institution specializing in energy, environmental, and biological sciences in their ongoing employment of specialized personnel.
- Private non-profit scientific research institution focusing on cancer, neuroscience, and quantitative biology in their ongoing employment of specialized personnel.
- US Subsidiary of global financial services company to employ individuals in multiple departments that include equity research, fixed income, futures, and investment banking.
- US division of global financial services company performing in underwriting of securities, fixed income sales and trading, asset securitization, and M&A advisory.
- U.S District Court – Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals – 2nd Circuit
- Bar Admission: New York
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- Hospitality Law Committee, NYC Bar Association, Board Member
- Stony Brook University, B.A.
- Hofstra University, J.D.